Our refund and returns policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you any refund or exchange, this period is only extended during Christmas Period for up to 15 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where refunds are granted:
- Any item that is originally defected and cannot be exchanged
- Any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons due to a fabrication error.
- Any item that is returned before being received by the delivery
- Any item that is unique and cannot be exchange by the same or alternative item
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged and still under warranty. You can always exchange it for the same item or any different item for the same Value or higher value while settling the difference.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased, you’ll receive a gift voucher including the invoice number of your purchase. Once the returned item is received, a gift voucher will be given to you for the same value of the gift.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.